Google+

Friday 23 December 2011

A great deal at Logitech

I just wanted to inform everyone of a great deal at www.logitech.com


Firstly I am not affiliated with them what so ever, I was simply in search of a new mouse as my MX revolution was on it's last legs (and by legs I mean the battery charging contacts). 


Firstly as soon as I got to the website I noticed they had a trade in recycling scheme (UK link) which when used gave you a purchasing discount of 20%! I signed straight up for this and went and put a reasonable priced mouse in my shopping basket.. 


Here is where it got really good, an e-chat window popped up and offered 5% discount before I put in my 20% off voucher and it also looks like Logitech are giving away free gifts as I had a M305 wireless mouse in my basket at no additional cost....


This got me thinking... 25% is a BIG discount and also with a free gift... it might be worth spending a bit more...Yes, I know I'm a bit of a sucker and they are probably about to release a new range but it does make sense for some good quality products and are going to be heavily used. 


So I ended up with the Logitech G Series Bundle G510 & G930 & G700 + a extra mouse for under £200. I think that's pretty awesome. I checked today and the free gift in my basket was some simple headphones but I think it changes daily. 


If my trusty old Creative Inspire GD580's weren't still doing the job I'd be digging out an old Logitech mouse to trade in for a discount on the Z906 speakers!




Reviews:
Bit-tech.net review of the G510
Engadget review of the G700 & G930 

No comments:

Post a Comment