Google+

Thursday 9 May 2013

My 10 Miliion plus Simoleon‎ SimCity

Not massively hard when you get the balance of the game leaning in your favour. It's a tricky one though and I don't feel like I have it properly yet in terms of a well run city. Check the recent transactions in the below pictures and you'll see what I mean. I also have a radiation issue due to a er....upgrading the nuclear power plant by demolishing the old... 

I currently run the city on a loss while the processors and TV's I manufacture offset my costs.. I needed the TV's for Arcology at first but once I had enough they were all exported for profit. 

Arcologies take a fair bit of power and water from your surrounding cities as well. As I'm keeping it going with one, it requires a fairly beefy power output! 






No comments:

Post a Comment