Google+

Wednesday 21 August 2013

I got an iPad mini - my verdit, fail!

Not massively impressed which is a bit sad.

I got it thinking it'd be a handy device that i'll pass onto the girlfriend when something I want comes along as my commutes have been a lot less interesting since my old Ipad was stolen.

I still fully intend to do that. I had a proper GPS or USB3 which makes it a bit painful...

I got the black 32gb 4G version. I can't believe Apple's cheapness as to not include a pair of earphones and the sim tray..I thought I was going to break the thing pulling it out. What happened to their build quality!

I don't think I'm going to get another tablet for a while. The Nexus 7 looks good but I want to see how people find it after a short while first. Apple will have to pull out all the stops if I'm going to consider them again for a tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment