Google+

Friday 9 August 2013

Windows Phone update in testing, includes rotation lock and text syncing to PCs

About time for the rotation lock. That was so annoying I gave up on the platform. What a pain trying to check your emails in bed when you woke up.

Also I welcome the feature that we had BACK ON WINDOWS MOBILE CE, which was to be able to send SMS from a PC. It'd be better if we could have it emulate the display like we used to. (With the MobileMe app (program as they were known back then)).

If it gets swype / Swift key then I might even go back to the platform, dodging Nokia unless they have a think high spec model that doesn't fall over at the sight of a bit of dust.

I tried to love the platform.... see historic posts. It just didn't love me... 

http://www.theverge.com/2013/8/9/4604990/windows-phone-update-rotation-lock-text-sync-features

No comments:

Post a Comment